Enhance Teacher Performance, Improve Kindergarten Readiness, and Boost Outcomes
Help educators build skills to strengthen the achievement of young learnersGet Started
Charting a Path Forward with TORSH
Now is the time to strengthen your programs by exploring strategies for training and professional development that focus on improving school readiness, coaching, and literacy professional development & training. TORSH early childhood experts can help you move the needle and maximize impact.
Early-childhood leaders partner with TORSH to help them:
- Increase the quantity and quality of coaching and support for educators without increasing staff
- Improve fidelity of practice implementation and school readiness rates
- Enhance teacher engagement while fostering retention
- Reduce cost of delivering resources that strengthen families and helps build connections
- Strengthen adult-child interactions with asynchronous, in-the-moment, evidence-based feedback
- Optimize data-based decision-making capacity
Invest in Teaching Effectiveness
Coalitions like yours can partner TORSH as part of their effort to address critical needs now while building toward a sustainable future.
Our online coaching and professional learning platform, TORSH Talent, offers a sustainable solution for strategic, evidence-based practice improvement through collaboration, learning, coaching, continuous feedback, and more.
Enhance Educator Literacy Competence & Confidence
Early childhood educators are often the first line of defense in promoting literacy, which is vital as literacy is the foundation of learning. Early literacy is linked to academic achievement and is essential for children’s development. Discover how TORSH can help jumpstart teacher effectiveness and improve outcomes with professional development and literacy training powered by TORSH Talent.
Leverage Literacy Expertise to Drive Impact
Our literacy offering aligns perfectly with coalitions that want:
- Responsive and timely professional development opportunities
- Evidence-informed literacy routines as the focus of professional development
- Safe and supportive spaces for collaboration with peers
- Opportunities for growth and shared learning through collaboration
- Resources and materials that support early childhood literacy instruction
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced educators
- Access to research and best practices in early childhood literacy education
- Training on effective assessment and progress monitoring techniques
- Strategies for differentiation and meeting the diverse needs of young learners
- Integration of technology tools and resources for enhanced literacy instruction
“The TORSH Talent coaching platform has allowed us to extend our reach for providing job-embedded, evidence-based professional development to early intervention providers across Florida. Our coaches are able to observe providers supporting families in everyday contexts and provide timely feedback using a variety of delivery formats that have benefited providers, families, and children.”
“TORSH Talent provided us with a comprehensive, easy-to-use, configurable platform that allows us to serve the unique professional learning and coaching needs of our thousands of early childhood educators.”
“The use of TORSH Talent has supported early childhood teachers to grow in their professional practice. We have received multiple anecdotal stories regarding how having the opportunity to record video and then review and reflect on their practice has helped not only new teachers but those who may have thought they did not need a coach! The ability to provide time-stamped feedback on the video has allowed coaches to engage teachers in bi-lateral reflection and dialogue before the scheduled reflection and feedback meeting. Coaches are also video recording their coaching meetings for self-reflection, engaging in the parallel process.”
“With TORSH, I have the evidence, I have the feedback – it’s all right there. It’s time stamped…. You don’t have to sit there and try to remember what you said when you were in the middle of something. The platform allows us to really focus our coaching conversations and provide targeted feedback in a way that simply isn’t an option when relying on memory alone.”
“When we started using TORSH Talent it was specifically for coaching our teachers. TORSH Talent can be used to train and coach far beyond education. We hope to be able to expand our use of the platform to introduce other components of our organization to the tool.”
“At Success Academy, we use TORSH Talent in multiple ways, ranging from training to observing teachers to performance reviews. TORSH Talent gives our instructional leaders the capacity to observe, provide feedback, set goals, and collect data on teacher performance – all in one place.”
Take the Next Step
Invest in a lasting change in your early childhood learning programs.
Learn how TORSH can support your efforts to accelerate educator professional learning to improve scores, enhance school readiness and boost early literacy professional development and training.
Complete the form to talk with a TORSH early childhood expert.