Even the best educator, no matter how many years they’ve been on the job, can get better. That’s the guiding principle of the Rockdale County Public Schools’ (GA) professional learning program. An important part of how they’re able to provide ongoing personalized, job-embedded support for the district’s more than 1,000 teachers and staff is video-based coaching.
Tune into this on-demand webinar to hear from Ursala Maddox Davis, Teacher Effectiveness Coordinator for Rockdale, about how their collaborative coaching model is helping the district achieve its goals — from increasing teacher retention to implementing evidence-based instructional practices that lead to student growth and achievement. Mrs. Davis will be joined by Dr. Paula Bevan, a consultant for school improvement through teaching excellence. You’ll learn:
- The impact of coaching on teacher effectiveness
- Recent research on the benefits of video coaching
- Why having a secure professional learning management system is an important part of successful video-based coaching
- Steps for designing a coaching program that supports teacher autonomy
- How to build momentum for video coaching
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one district’s journey to support their team’s professional growth through high-leverage coaching strategies.
Watch the Webinar