The TORSH Team is pleased to announce our Platinum Sponsorship for the upcoming Division for Early Childhood 37th Annual International Conference on Young Children with Disabilities and Their Families, happening virtually on September 20-24, 2021.
As proud long-term partners of the Division for Early Childhood (DEC), we are excited to deepen our investment in Early Childhood and Intervention while simultaneously building value for DEC’s members. Through our partnership with DEC, we are pleased to offer a special discount to all DEC members on our comprehensive online platform, TORSH Talent.
DEC promotes policies and advances evidence-based practices that support families and enhance the optimal development of young children (0-8) who have or are at risk for developmental delays and disabilities. DEC is an international membership organization for those who work with or on behalf of young children (0-8) with disabilities and other special needs and their families.
We are so excited to chat about how we support programs and practitioners like you. Keep reading for a list of TORSH partner presentations during the conference. And don’t forget to sign up for our “New Orleans Misses You” prize basket drawing!
TORSH Partner Presentations at DEC Conference
We are excited about the 12 sessions being presented by TORSH partners throughout the week!
One session that we want to make sure you don’t miss is “Sustaining Fidelity: A Cost-Effective, Comprehensive & Scalable Plan” with Jennifer A. Kampmann and Bobbi Brink. TORSH is a proud partner of South Dakota Birth to Three and we look forward to their presentation.
List of partner presentations:
- 10:20 am – 11:20 am: Sustaining Fidelity: A Cost-Effective, Comprehensive & Scalable Plan
- 10:20 am – 11:20 am: Supporting Coaches’ Use of PBC: Ingredients for Sustained Success
- 2:50 pm – 3:50 pm: BEST in CLASS: Supporting Teachers of Children with Challenging Behaviors
- 4:10 pm – 5:10 pm: Journal of Early Intervention Editorial Board
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Partnering with Families: Building Relationships through Coaching
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am: Evidence-informed PD Program Enhances EI Provider Coaching Fidelity
- 11:50 am – 12:50 pm: Making Data-Informed Decisions About Coaching: An Effort and Effect Tool
- 1:10 pm – 2:10 pm: Michigan Innovations in Building and Integrating EC Systems with the PDGB-5
- 2:50 pm – 3:50 pm: Using Data-Informed Decision Making to Inform Practice-based Coaching
- 2:50 pm – 3:50 pm: Linking Authentic Assessment and Embedded Instruction: Lessons Learned
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am: The Complexity of Repetitive Behavior in Autism: Examining the Environment
- 12:40 pm – 1:40 pm: Leveraging Interprofessional Teaming to Maximize Outcomes and PD
Enter to Win our “New Orleans Misses You” Prize Basket
As the location of our home base and headquarters, New Orleans is special to TORSH. Because we were unable to gather in our favorite city for this year’s conference, we want to send a little of The Big Easy to you!
Enter to win — double your chances to win by entering before September 20th!
Congratulations to last year’s prize winner, Catherine Daentl!
Let Us Help You, Too!
TORSH allows you to do more and do better while saving critical time and money. Through our comprehensive online platform of tools for learning and collaboration, TORSH Talent, we help organizations improve services and outcomes for children by ensuring high-quality practice and programs.
Reach out to our team to learn more about how TORSH can support your organization’s efforts in Early Education or Early Intervention!